Pack light when you come to Hastings House—you’ll find many essentials in your room. From the fluffy white robes and towels, to the hair dryer and magnifying make-up mirror to the jumbo umbrella, we’ve thought of most things you’ll need during your stay.
From the ready laid fire in the hearth to the kettle, tea, cups and saucers for a “cuppa” any time of day, your room offers a warm welcome.
- luxurious amenities for the bath
- fluffy white robes and towels
- hair dryer and magnifying make-up mirror
- jumbo umbrellas
- iron and ironing board
- high-thread-count linens, eiderdown duvets and pillows for sweet dreams, and a lightweight blanket for those warm summer nights; on request, we will gladly provide synthetic duvets and pillows in place of down
- a mini-fridge to keep cream fresh for your morning brew or for your own beverages and snacks—let us know in advance if you wish us to stock your favourite beverages
- a kettle, tea, cups and saucers for a “cuppa” any time of day
- Cappuccino Machine, regular and decaf coffee
- water and wine glasses, and ice bucket
- a ready fire laid in the hearth
- emergency lighting which may be used as a rechargeable flashlight
- screened casement windows to let in the breezes as well as the views.
- Refreshments and Activities