logo

Farmhouse

  • farmhouse-wishing-well
  • farmhouse

The Farmhouse was built around the turn of the 20th Century. Overlooking Ganges Harbour and the gracious lawns of the estate, it was occupied during the 1920’s by the Rowan family, who built the Summerhouse on the point below the Manor House as a playhouse for the girls, and by the Hastings while building the Manor House. It was converted into Warren’s workshop in 1941, and into two Premier Suites, Farmhouse East and West, in 1981.



Compass

Click compass to
view resort map